Honeygold India Tours is a complete tour management company engaged in inbound tourism in India, specially to Kashmir, Himachal, Goa & Rajasthan for more than one decade, though the people behind Honeygold, our guiding forces are associated with the hospitality industry for more than twenty years. Honeygold right from its inception back in 1996 has dedicated itself to the cause of professionalism in providing impeccably designed & customized tours to its ever increasing number of business partners & clientele. Honeygold, having offices in Srinagar, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad & Jaipur with all modern communication facilities, transportation fleet and staff of young and enthusiastic professionals, is all set with a vast network of leading players in hospitality industry. Our dedicated, professionals and well-experienced staff who are committed to ensure a safe and smooth operation of a holiday plan. Behind the smiling face, is a disciplined team executive who is on time to receive, and see off a satisfied happy guest.
Our site husn-e-himachal.com provides complete information about the Himachal valley like its history, rich culture, hospitable people & their life style, music & dances, fair & festivals, art & crafts, mouth-watering cuisines, monuments, mughal gardens, climate, major tourist destinations, hotels, houseboats, wildlife, lakes, pilgrimages, shopping and adventures etc. Our sole aim is to showcase the whole variety that Kashmir Valley has to offer
We serve with smile and below are the services we provide
- Personalised assistance on arrival & departure.
- Hotel Reservations from budget to Star Chain hotels.
- Multilingual guide services.
- Escort services.
- Pilgimages (Amarnath Yatra).
- Himalayan Jeep Safari to Ladakh.
- Airline Ticket Reservations.
- Rail Ticket Reservations.
- Luxury coaches Ticket Reservations
- Car Rentals.
- Conferences & Seminars.
- Incentive tours.
- Educational tours.
- Day Excursions.
- Shikara Rides/ Water sports.
- Money Exchange.
- Special cultural theme events on floating Donga.
- Cultural evening with folk dances.
- Visit to Kashmiri wedding.
- Tribal / Rural / Village tours.
- Adventures like rafting/ trekking etc.